1. Agreement - Terms
- All access of any area of The Website (www.bruneimipr.gov.bn) is governed by the terms and conditions below ("Terms"). If you do not accept any of these Terms, exit immediately. Continue only if you accept these Terms. (In these Terms, the words "we", "our" and "us" refers to the Government of Brunei Darussalam.)
2. Access To The Website
- The accessibility and operation of The Website relies on technologies outside our control. We do not guarantee continuous accessibility or uninterrupted operation of The Website.
3. Relying On Information
- We provide The Website as a general information source only and we are not involved in giving professional advice here. The Website may not cover all information available on a particular issue. Before relying on the Website, you should do your own checks or obtain professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances.
- Where appropriate, we use available technology to protect the security of communications made through The Website. However, we do not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through The Website.
- Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that The Website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorized software.
- You should take appropriate steps to keep your information, software and equipment secure. This includes clearing your internet browser cookies and cache before and after using any services on The Website.
- You should keep your passwords confidential. Please note that we will never ask you for your other login passwords
- We are not responsible or liable for the availability or content of any other internet site (not provided by us) linked to or from The Website. Access to any other internet site is at your own risk. If you create a link or frame to The Website, you do so at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to object or disable any link or frame to or from The Website. We reserve the right to change the URL of The Website.
- Apart from any fair dealings for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted in law, no part of The Website may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever without our prior written permission.
6. Intellectual Property
- Materials, including source code, pages, documents and online graphics, audio and video in The Website is owned by or licensed to us and protected by the Government of Brunei Darussalam. All rights reserved.
7. General Disclaimer And Limitation Of Liability
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage that you may incur on account of using, visiting or relying on any statements, opinion, representation or information in The Website, resulting from (i) any delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, Internet access difficulties or malfunctions in equipment or software, or (ii) the conduct or the views of any person who accesses or uses The Website.
- There are currently no fees for using any part of The Website. We reserve the right to introduce fees from time to time. We are not responsible for any fees charged by any other Internet site (not provided by us).
9. Applicable Laws
- Use of The Website and these Terms are governed by the laws of Brunei Darussalam. Any claim relating to use of The Website shall be heard by Brunei Courts.
- We may revise these Terms at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page from time to time and review the then current Terms because they are binding on you. We may modify or discontinue any information or features that form part of The Website at any time, with or without notice to you, and without liability